Making Rasgulla Balls
1. Milk - 1 liter
2. Citric acid - ¼ small spoon
Water - ½ cup
3. Sugar - 2 cups
Water - 3 cups
· Boil the milk.
· Dissolve citric acid in water and drop it to the boiling milk and stir well. Allow the milk to curdle.
· Separate the panir using a sieve.
· Knead panir well to make soft & make round balls.
· Boil water and sugar in a pressure cooker.Add panir balls and cook till one whistle.
· Keep this rasgula in fridge for cooling.Rasgulla Sweet.
1.Milk - 1 liter.
2.sugar - ½ cup
3. Nuts&kismis - 2 spoons
4. Cardamom powder - ¼ spoon
5. Saffron -few grains mixed in milk.
6. Rasgulla - made from 1 liter milk
Boil the milk to a thick liquid and allow to natural cooling. Add ground sugar, nuts, kismis, cardamom powder and saffron and mix well. Add rasgulla balls, refrigerate for two hours and serve.